Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Black, Grey And Silver

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a darker and very masculine birthday card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Sahara Sand and a brushed silver of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Altenew Happy stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Recollections White and cut from more brushed silver with the coordinating die.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

This is a much darker card than I really wanted to make but I couldn't resist this black and grey plaid.  For some reason I've done a lot of diagonal sentiment placements in this commission.  I quite like it.  I think the plaid makes it easier to align although the it's a pretty forgiving layout.  I like how the 'birthday' pops. 

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment