Monday, September 3, 2018

Floral Italiano

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card reminds me of Italy.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Black.  The sentiment is Serendipity stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Recollections White and layered on a green of unknown origin.  The square rhinestone embellishments are also of unknown origin.

The little green and black berries remind me of olives which is why I think of Italy when I look at this paper.  I doubt they are olives but that is what I see.  I really like the colour combination on this paper.  Black, green and white always work great together.  The sentiment has a more flourished font and the shiny black square embellishments are just a little bit more formal.  It's a great result, olives or not!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment