Saturday, September 8, 2018

Inspirational Violets

Hello everyone,

Today's card is one of the more intricate I've crafted for this commission.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Perfect Plum.  The images are Altenew Vintage Flowers stamped in Altenew Deep Iris, Evergreen, Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, Honey Drizzle, Lavender Fields and Midnight Violet on Recollections Vanilla and cut with the coordinating die.  The sentiment is Flonz Happy Birthday stamped in Altenew Deep Iris on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestones.

I think this paper is Graphic 45 but can't be 100% certain given the state of my scrap bin.  It certainly has the look of a Graphic 45 design.  I was drawn to all the beautiful floral images in the paper and decided to focus on the violets because I had the Altenew stamp and die.  I'm not terribly happy with the leaf placements but sometimes fussing too much just makes things worse.  That said, this is such a busy piece of paper that I don't think the final result is at all terrible.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


1 comment:

  1. I know the lady who received this card and it is perfect for her.

    ReplyDelete