Saturday, September 15, 2018

More Vintage-Styled Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another soft and sweet vintage-styled birthday card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a pink Bazzill and a cream also of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Sweet & Sassy Script Birthdays stamped in Altenew Moonrock on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more cream.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Light Pink Rhinestones.

I so liked Thursday's vintage card I just had to craft another one in the same style.  This is another lovely piece of printed paper.  I love the butterflies!  I positioned the sentiment is the design 'sweet' spot and used a pale grey/brown ink.  I think the line of embellishments highlight the sentiment so it doesn't get lost.  I could craft this card over and over.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment