Monday, March 16, 2015

Simple CASE

Hello everyone,

My next couple of cards are Pinterest CASED (Copy And Share Everything) almost identically.


The background image is Stampin' Up Happy Watercolor stamped in Pool Party on Recollections White.  The flower image is Stampin' Up Greenhouse Garden stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Say It All, also stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The focal element was layered on Basic Black and Pool Party.

It is very, very rare for me to CASE a card so closely but I actually had the flower image and was just struck by the colours and simplicity of the original card.  This is another card that I could, and probably will, craft over and over in multiple colours with different sentiments.  I added no bling or shimmer because it just doesn't need it.  Perfect simplicity!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment