Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pink and Blinged

Hello everyone,

After three masculine cards, I needed pretty and nothing works better than pink and bling.


The printed paper is Crafts layered on DCWV All About Girls.  The sentiment is Penny Black Thanks, Thanks stamped in Stampin' Up Basic Grey on a piece of Whisper White that was stamped in Work of Art in Pink Pirouette and layered on more DCWV All About Girls.  The sentiment was highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The ribbon is American Crafts.  The embellishments are Forever In Time Diamond Gem Strips.

I love pink and black together.  It is a sophisticated colour combination.  Unfortunately, the black in this printed paper is more grey than black.  I was disappointed though as it let me use some grey ribbon and embellishments.  This is a favourite thank you card sentiment.  I smudged the ink when I was putting the elements together but resolved the problem with the Sakura pen.  Everyone should have one of those pens readily available.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment