Sunday, March 15, 2015

A Most Cheerful Thanks!

Hello everyone,

I'm posting another super feminine, cheerful and colourful card today.


The printed paper is DCWV Girl Stack layered on Stampin' Up Taken With Teal and So Saffron.  The images are Stampin' Up Darling Dots, Polka Dots and Petals, and Itty Bitty Buds stamped in Taken With Teal, Crushed Curry and Pear Pizzazz on Recollections White and layered on Taken With Teal and So Saffron.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Always In My Heart stamped in Taken With Teal on Recollections White and layered on more So Saffron.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles.

There is no way in the world this card won't cheer up its recipient!  Once again I mimicked the stamped images from the printed paper.  They are not an exact match in flower or colour but it is close enough.  I could have added more embellishments to the printed paper, its what I intended, but once I'd placed them on the images, I thought I didn't really need more.  I really love the final results!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment