Friday, March 27, 2015

Magnificent Medallions

Hello everyone,

Today's card was another percolated idea.  Unfortunately it didn't come together as easily as Wednesday's card.
 

The image is Stampin' Up Daydream Medallions stamped in Blackberry Bliss, Elegant Eggplant, Midnight Muse and Mossy Meadow.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Simply Sketched stamped in Mossy Meadow.  The embellishments are Forever In Time Crushed Ice Gem-bellishments

I've seen some pretty amazing cards using these medallions and just never took the time to play.  It was a frustrating exercise (four attempts) but so worth the effort.  I am eternally grateful for my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig because this card wouldn't have happened without it.  I've also been not all that impressed with Stampin' Up new ink pads but I have to say, once I managed to let up on the pressure, these juicier pads helped prevent over-inking the stamps, leaving bad impressions (four attempts).

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment