Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Loving Lola

Hello everyone,

This is the card I decided was much more suited to our Close To My Heart rep who was so very generous with her time and some wonderful product.


The printed paper is Close To My Heart Laughing Lola layered on Laughing Lola Gold and Purple.  The image is Close To My Heart Your Own Kind of Wonderful stamped in Stampin' Up Lavender Lace ink and heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Laughing Lola Gold.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart For Every Occasion stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments is a Close To My Heart Filigree Charm.

I bought this paper, not because I needed it (name me a papercrafter who needs more paper!), but because it has paisley and the colours are really awesome!  I had to dig through my stash to find the embellishment but I knew I had something that coordinated with this paper.  I generally rely more on printed paper that I do on images but butterflies stamps are one of my weaknesses and these seemed to work pretty well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment