Saturday, March 7, 2015

Prettiest Paisley

Hello everyone,

I was so pleased with yesterday's Simple Circled card that I just had to repeat it with another of my large stamps.


The image is Impression Obsession Cover-A-Card Small Paisley stamped in Stampin' Up Blackberry Bliss on Recollections White and layered on Blackberry Bliss.  The sentiment is Studio G Hampton Art also stamped in Blackberry Bliss on Recollections White and layered on more Blackberry Bliss and Recollections White.  The embellishments are Forever In Time Ice Granite Glam Gems.

So I think this card is as spectacular as yesterday's.  Blackberry Bliss has to be one of the best colours Stampin' Up has ever produced!  I'm not all that fussy about the new pads but they sure work wonderfully on these large stamps.  I debated using a ribbon but when I found these gems in my stash I though they were just perfect!  I suspect I've got a few more of these types of cards coming in this thank you card series.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment