Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Simple Goodness

Hello everyone,

After the shimmer and sparkle of yesterday's card I wanted to go back to monochromatic simplicity using a stamp set that I found ages ago but had never played with.


The images are Stampin' Up Good Things Grow stamped in Mossy Meadow on Recollections Ivory and layered on more Ivory and Mossy Meadow.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thank You Messages stamped in Mossy Meadow.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles.

Just a note, the image panel is not crooked!  My photography skills though, are less than impressive.  I absolutely love, love, love, love this card!  The images were a challenging to stamp.  Not only did they require the juiciness of the new Stampin' Up ink pads but I also had to use my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to get the precise placement.  It was utterly worth the extra effort because the impact is incredible.  I could craft this card over and over again in multiple colours and never get tired of it.  I'm a little irritated with myself because it took me so long to use this stamp set.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment