Thursday, March 12, 2015

Man Thanks II

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting the second of the masculine thank you cards I've been working on.


The printed papers are BasicGrey Marjolaine.  The image is Close To My Heart Fabulous You stamped in Stampin' Up Midnight Muse, and Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf and Juniper on Recollections White, and layered on Sweet Leaf and Juniper.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thank You Messages stamped in Midnight Muse on Recollections White.  The banner was punched from a scrap of Midnight Muse paper.  The embellishment is Multicrafts Keepsakes Memories.

Going through my stash of BasicGrey paper inevitably led to have too many choices for the masculine cards I had planned.  I specifically turned to this argyle sheet because it's a 'go to' pattern for masculine cards and I knew I could use this particular diamond image.  I love how the image replicates both the colours and the patterned paper.  This is something that I do, often!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment