Monday, March 30, 2015

Two-Stepping Style

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last thank you card in this series.  It's been so much fun crafting these special cards!


The image is Stampin' Up Too Kind stamped in Orchid Opulence, Marvelous Magenta and Mellow Moss on Recollections White and layered on Orchid Opulence and Mellow Moss.  The sentiment is Verve Thankful Accents stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The ribbon is Craftsmart.

This has to be one of my favourite two-step stamps.  It doesn't require the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig for positioning to get beautiful results.  The biggest challenge is actually choosing two colours that will work well together and not over power each other.  I used each colour for both the first and second impressions on different flowers to see if there was any major difference but I think its only slight at best. I felt I needed just a little more texture so added the ribbon.  It's not a perfect colour match but it's close enough not to offend.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment