Tuesday, March 3, 2015

So Very Sweet

Hello everyone,

I wanted today's card to be wonderfully feminine.  It is!


The printed papers are Close To My Heart Chantilly layered on Pear.  The horizontal element Buttercup punched from the EK Success Infinite Loop punch.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Quick Cards Thanks stamped in Cotton Candy on Recollections White and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.

Isn't this card so very pretty?  I would love to receive this card.  This is some of my very favourite Close To My Heart paper and I use it very, very judiciously.  I originally planned to have this card go to our Close To My Heart representative but it actually struck me as a little too frou frou for her.  I've crafted her something much more suitable.  I know there will be someone on our list of thank yous form whom this card will be perfect.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment