Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Sweet Dotty Cupcakes

Hello everyone,

I'm still working away on the thank you cards for everyone who helped us with our recent fundraising Crop.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Sweet Shop layered on Calypso Coral and Pool Party.  The images are Stampin' Up Darling Dots stamped in Soft Suede, Pool Party and Cameo Coral on Recollections White and layered on Soft Suede, Pool Party and Calypso Coral.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Everyday Sayings stamped in Soft Suede on Recollections White.  The embellishments are American Crafts Elements brads.  The card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

This card is for one of my beginners who is also a good friend.  She brought some really beautiful and oh so tasty cupcakes.  She is an absolute whiz when it comes to cake and icing.  Her beautiful creations always amaze me.  Of course, her thank you card had to be special!  Because I can, I really went all out to customize her thank you.  I know it will be really appreciated!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment