Saturday, August 20, 2016

Art Deco Sea

Hello everyone,

I've another painted art deco element card today.


The image is a Starform outline sticker affixed to vellum and painted with LuminArte Autumn Skies, Blue Zircon, Ice, Mediterranean Blue, Mystic Blue and Olive Vine Twinkling H2Os.  The image is layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White, Recollections Black, a piece of watercolour crayon smooshed watercolour paper and a shimmery green of unknown origin.  The sentiment is also of unknown origin stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishment is also of unknown origin.

As much as I wasn't totally pleased with yesterday's card, I really, really, really love today's.  These are always my 'go to' colours and they certainly worked on this card.  These blues and greens against the smooshed watercolour paper are stunning!  I hadn't originally intended to add an embellishment but when I took a 'look see', I found this perfectly coloured bit of blue bling.  It works perfectly.  I could keep going on and on about this card.  I may have to keep it in my personal stash.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment