Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Golden Blossoms

Hello everyone,

Well I've finally made it to my holidays and am determined to resurrect my mojo.  I started by sorting through the latest donations from Crop A While and found some lovely leftovers that are sure to inspire.  Today's card uses one of those little gems that Carole tucked into the boxes.


The focal image is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Calypso Coral and Basic Black.  The image was highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Curly Cute stamped in StazOn Jet Black.

This was the front of a card that had an accidental ink smoosh on the base and was a titch on the crooked side.  I just couldn't throw it out so I cut it down, layered it on some complimenting paper and affixed it to a gold card base (from goodness knows where).  I'm not certain which technique was being attempted though I suspect it was a type of marker.  This great outline sticker was attached to glossy paper, then coloured.  This card turned out great so it doesn't really matter!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment