Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Roses Three

Hello everyone,

Today's card is not my favourite of this series.


The images are Elizabeth Craft Designs affixed to vellum and painted with LuminArte Poppy Red, Jasper Red, Forest Green and Moss Agate Twinkling H2Os and highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999.  The images are layered on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla, a gold of unknown origin, and Bravo Burgundy.  The sentiment is Joy Crafts Sayings stamped in Early Espresso.  The embellishments are Multicrafts Keepsake Memories.

Until I glued these flowers to the background layers, I didn't think the painting was all that bad but against the Very Vanilla, all the flubs come to light.  I'm not too fussy on the flower placement either.  The smallest of the three is in the wrong place.  Unfortunately, once glued, the images are very unforgiving.  All that said, this isn't the worst card I've ever crafted.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle



No comments:

Post a Comment