Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Wonderfully Whimsical

Hello everyone,

Shield your eyes!


The printed paper is Cosmo Cricket DeLovely layered on Stampin' Up textured Melon Mambo and Whisper White.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Too Kind stamped in Melon Mambo on Whisper White.  The embellishments are stickers of unknown origin.

While I was on a cheerful, uplifting bent (see yesterday's card) I decided to just keep running with it.  Pink and green are a lovely colour combination but this card takes it to a neon level!  These strips of printed paper were also in the DeLovely scrap envelop.  The green background works pretty well with the green card base.  I added the white background layer with a very small reveal because the images in the paper also have that white outline.  Finding the stickers, that work pretty darn good with the printed, was just luck and I was pretty happy to find them when I was looking for embellishments to add to the layout.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment