Thursday, August 18, 2016

Art Deco In Pink

Hello everyone,

I've gotten distracted by my stash of alcohol-inked papers over the past few days but I'm back on track to finish making up the last few outline stickers that I had painted.


The image is a Starform outline sticker affixed to vellum and painted with LuminArte Buttercup, Chiffon Pink, Green Tea, Ice, Lemongrass, Mango Mamba and Playful Peony Twinkling H2Os.  The image is layered on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla, Ranger alcohol-inked glossy paper, Basic Black and Lucky Limeade.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Wild About Flowers stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Crafts.

I found a package of outline stickers with these Art Deco style design elements.  I choose a few of them because they're somewhat easier to cut out as well as to paint.  I have not totally put away the smooshed papers and liked out this one uses the pinks and greens that I used on the sticker.  I think it makes for an especially interesting layer.  I'm still not certain about the punched sentiment but my daughter says it's just fine.  All in all, I'm happy with these results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment