Sunday, August 14, 2016

Two Fish

Hello everyone,

And another wonderful painted fish card today!


The image is Elizabeth Craft Designs affixed to vellum and painted with LuminArte Dreamsicle, Ginger Peach, Mango Mamba, Mustard Green and Persimmon Twinkling H2Os.  The image is layered on watercolour paper painted with LuminArte Golden Jade, Sage, Summer Breeze and Olive Vine Twinkling H2Os, DCWV green and copper Foiled cardstock, and Bazzill Basics.  The sentiment is Verve Accent Notes stamped in Close To My Heart Sunset.  The embellishments are EK Success Shimmering Gold Dots.

I couldn't just paint one fish so decided to try a second in gold.  I really can't tell which card I like more.  This goldfish is pretty spectacular!  It took me a while to find this piece of background paper.  It's probably been in my stash for years as it was at the bottom of the pile.  It's got enough yellow to contrast beautifully with the orange in the fish.  The layering papers were also a bit of a challenge just because I had to find just the right shade and tone of green and orange.  Oh but I just love everything about it!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment