Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Black-Eyed Beautiful

Hello everyone,

As I was going through my stash of outline stickers I found this black-eyed Susan sticker and just couldn't resist.


The image is Elizabeth Craft Designs affixed to vellum and painted with LuminArte Burnt Umber, Dreamsicle, Golden Jade, Ice, Mango Mamba and Olive Vine Twinkling H2Os.  The image is layered on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla, Garden Green, Early Espresso, and a gold of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Denami Design Upright Happy Birthday stamped in Early Espresso.

I'm generally not attracted to yellow and black-eyed Susans are certainly not a favourite flower, but after yesterday's less than pleasing red roses, I wanted to do something entirely different.  I'm glad I did because this card is utterly wonderful!  This photo doesn't do justice to this card.  The brown really pops and the gold layer is a wonderful highlight.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment