Monday, August 22, 2016

Bright Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the start of a set of bright and cheerful cards.


The printed paper is Cosmo Cricket DeLovely layered on Close To My Heart Twilight and Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The Whisper White layer was embossed with Spellbinders Whimsy M-Bossabilities.  The sentiment is Sweet & Sassy Script Birthdays stamped in Twilight on Whisper White and layered on Twilight.  The ribbon is American Crafts.  The embellishments are Lime Green Stickles.

As I was going through my stash of card bases and envelops a few weeks back I came across a number of these coloured card bases and envelops.  I've no idea where they're from but I suspect it was part of a batch of white and vanilla card bases I picked up at a garage sale last summer.  They're pretty bright and not something I'd normally buy.  Thank goodness for the DeLovely paper pad otherwise I'd be hard pressed to make this series.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment