Monday, August 8, 2016

Incredible Iris

Hello everyone,

I warned that I was quite finished with the painted vellum and outline stickers.


The image are Elizabeth Craft Designs affixed to vellum and painted with LuminArte Buttercup, Icicles, Mango Mamba, Olive Vine, Plum Crazy and Royal Orchid Twinkling H2Os.  The image is layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant and Garden Green.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Bloom With Hope stamped in Elegant Eggplant.

I'm so very pleased with this card.  I just love the purple, green and white!  The way it pops is awesome.  Like yesterday's card, I kept the layout and design elements limited as I didn't want anything to detract from the flowers.  I'm not a confident about this painting effort but it's not too bad either.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment