Monday, August 29, 2016

One For The Boys

Hello everyone,

After all the girly cards of the past few days, I figured it was only fair to see what kinds of cards I could craft for the boys.


The printed paper is Prima Forever Young layered on a vanilla of unknown origin, Close To My Heart Crystal Blue and Bazzill Bitter Chocolate.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Wacky Wishes stamped in Early Espresso on vanilla and layered on more Crystal Blue.  The punch art lion was crafted from a variety of scrap brown pieces.

I'm going to craft a few cards from this stack of Prima papers as there is quite a variety for both young and older.  Obviously, this particular card is meant for a younger boy and I think it works rather well.  I really love the whimsical characters.  It inspired the punch art lion (with the weird whiskers!).  I always seem to turn to this sentiment set when I'm working on kid cards because it just works so darn well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment