Friday, December 30, 2016

McGill Graduation

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a congratulations card for a recent McGill University graduate.


The image is McGill's coat of arms layered on Bazzill red and black.  The gold strips are Fancy Pants gold foil.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Scribbled Sentiments stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections white.  The embellishments are Mark Richards 3mm gold metal.

This is the second custom McGill University graduation card I've done over the past few months which I find somewhat bizarre.  The two cards couldn't have been more different with this one being quite formal and the earlier card just fun.  I thought the gold diagonal strips were reminiscent of a diploma and they prompted me to place the sentiment on the diagonal.  I was inspired to have the tails of the sentiment flow off the diagonal strip.  A great overall result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment