Saturday, December 24, 2016

A Garden In Bloom

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a birthday card I crafted for a colleague.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Bazzill Basics.  The images are Stampin' Up Heartfelt Thanks stamped on Recollections White with Stampin' Up Sage Shadow, Pale Plum, Mauve Mist, Close To My Heart Ponderosa Pine, and Ranger Spun Sugar Distress Ink.  The images are highlighted with Gold Pearl Liquid Pearls.  The sentiment is Gina Marie All Seasons stamped in Ponderosa Pine on Recollections White.  The embellishment is Marianne Design Butterflies.

My colleague's birthday was at the end of November and she was so sick she didn't even make it into the office that day.  I wanted to craft a bright and cheerful card that would really lift her spirits.  She is also a bit of a gardener so I thought this beautiful floral card would do the trick.  I borrowed this stamp set from a friend and now I am just coveting it.  I'll have to start searching eBay.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment