Friday, December 9, 2016

Snowmen Grins

Hello everyone,

I started working on today's card as a commission for a colleague but it just wasn't what I'd hoped for so I decided to keep it for my own stash.


The printed paper is Recollections Holiday Brights Christmas layered on a red of unknown origin and Bazzill Black, and highlighted with Star Dust Stickles.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Christmas Message stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White and layered on more Bazzill Black and red.

My colleague was a game for a fun Christmas card but I thought this would be just a little too childish for what she'd intended.  Just because it may not be for her, I quite liked it when I was done so I decided to keep it for my own Christmas cards.  It's a simple card.  I placed the sentiment so it would cover any of the grinning snowmen.  The Stickles add just a wee bit of sparkle.  Something else that I found particularly appealing was the darker grey background of the paper.  It's rather unusual for a Christmas paper and I really like that its different.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment