Monday, December 12, 2016

A Baby Girl

Hello everyone,

In the midst of Christmas madness, I've actually got a non-holiday commission to post.


The printed paper is Echo Park 'Bundle of Joy' It's A Girl layered on Bazzill Bitter Chocolate and Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette.  The image is Inkadinkado Baby Animals stamped in Close To My Heart Blush on Whisper White, clear heat embossed and layered on Bitter Chocolate.  The sentiment, also Inkadinkado Baby Animals, is stamped in Early Espresso on Whisper White and layered on Pink Pirouette.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Light Pink Rhinestones.

This has to be one of my 'go to' papers for baby cards.  I love all the images which are the perfect scale for a card.  The colours are also wonderful and allow for many different colour combinations.  Pink and brown is a favourite.  I decided to go 'wild' by angling the words in the sentiment.  I love the impact on the layout.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment