Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Awesome In Blue

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card is one of my all time favourites.


The background images are Stampin' Up Crosshatch stamped in Smoky Slate on Whisper White, Stampin' Up You've Got This stamped in Taken With Teal, and Close To My Heart Ink Blot also stamped in Taken With Teal.  The image panel was layered on Bazzill Blue Calypso.  The sentiment is Joy Crafts Saying 6410/0308 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The card is highlighted with Silver Pearl Liquid Pearls.

I love, love, love this card.  I'm actually going to keep it for myself and I can't wait to send it to someone.  I borrowed the Crosshatch background stamp from a friend but already know I'm going to try and find one for myself.  I used a second and third impression with the Taken With Teal inked images which had added amazing depth to the background.  I do wish I'd managed to stamp the Crosshatch stamp more straight but it's not a deal breaker.  I think adding the Liquid Pearls was inspired as they kind of look like silver studs.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment