Thursday, December 29, 2016

Flowered Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for a girlfriend who crafted me a beautiful mosaic flower pot from an old broken teapot that I'd given her.  I was touched beyond measure.


The background image is Stampin' Up You've Got This stamped in Altenew Evening Gray.  The images are Stampin' Up Petal Prints and Close To My Heart Happy To Be Friends stamped in Altenew Forest Glades, Frayed Leaf and Cosmic Berry.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Another Thank You stamped in Altenew Evergreen.

This thank you card was the perfect opportunity for me to play with my new Altenew inks.  I've been looking at them for some time and decided their 'Black Friday' deal was just too good to pass.  I have had a pretty decent year of card sales so figured this was a great reward.  Given the low Canadian dollar however, it will likely be some time before I will be able to have another splurge like it.  So far I'm quite happy with these inks.  The colours are lovely and the sets of four work very well together.  I have found that the colours change somewhat once dry but I'll figure that out.  Storage is going to be interesting because the pads are traditional and I'm not well set up for the flat, upside down placement these pads will need.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment