Friday, December 23, 2016

All Things Christmas

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last of the Christmas cards I crafted for a girlfriend.


The printed papers are Stampin' Up Snow Festival.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Seasonal Sayings Christmas stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White.  The embellishment is of unknown origin.

I truly loved making these Christmas cards.  They were so fun and though quite simple, still really wonderful.  This card layered pattern on pattern which can be somewhat risky.  Given both papers were from the same designer series, and the bottom layer is tone on tone, the two patterns works very well together.  I wish I had had an ornament brad or sticker but I couldn't find one that worked.  This tree has the same points that some of the ornaments have so it's not too bad.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment