Wednesday, December 28, 2016

A First Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another commissioned card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Momenta textured cardstock.  The sentiment is printed Word font also layered on Momenta textured cardstock.  The embellishments are of unknown origin (likely Recollections).

I love when this colleague calls me for a card.  He is so into having something crafted that is special, either for his wife or his daughter.  It's quite sweet and something that is still quite novel though I know there are many engaged fathers out there.  I really wanted this special 1st birthday card to be something they'd hang on to.  Dad told me that his daughter isn't a total girly girl but I think this paper and the sparkly butterflies and perfect for a one year old.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment