Sunday, December 4, 2016

Manly Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is one of the adult masculine cards I designed for an upcoming card making party.


The printed paper is Little Yellow Bicycle Multi Geometric layered on Stampin' Up More Mustard.  The image is Stampin' Up Serene Silhouettes stamped in More Mustard on Very Vanilla.  The sentiment is Gina K Tag Lines stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and layered on More Mustard.  The embellishments are Fabricland.

I've used this paper for many masculine cards,  There is just something about the colours and pattern that really work well for a masculine card.  This image is also a 'go to' for masculine cards.  It's not frou frou or fussy.  I could have chosen any number of colours for the image but I really liked the somewhat monochromatic look of this ink colour with the layered paper.  I used a pretty straightforward layout because it will be beginners who are crafting and I don't want them frustrated by anything too complicated.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment