Monday, December 26, 2016

Cardinal Christmas

Hello everyone,

I hope a wonderful Christmas was had by all!

Today's post is a Christmas card that was commissioned by a colleague before the holidays.


The printed paper is K&Company Tim Coffey Christmas Designer Paper layered on Stampin' Up Ridinghood Red and Recollections Kraft, and highlighted with microbeads, Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen, and Wink Of Stella Clear 999.  The ribbon is Craft Narrows from Michael's.  The brad is BoBunny Silver & Gold.

My colleague asked for a card with a cardinal but I think she was expecting a die cut bird.  I knew I had this beautiful piece of paper in my stash.  I wasn't expecting to find the little chickadee so that was just an added bonus.  This card, thanks to the printed paper, was so quick and easy, and extremely effective for a no sentiment card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment