Monday, March 2, 2015

More Fruitful Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the second card I've crafted for one of our local produce stores which provided a very generous donation for our fundraising crop.


The printed paper is Studio Calico South Market Collection 'Stoney Creek' layered on Stampin' Up Old Olive.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Thank You Words stamped in Dusty Durango on Recollections Vanilla and layered on Dusty Durango.  The banners are punched from Old Olive.  The brads are of unknown origin.

I'll use this awesome paper again!  How great is this fruity paper!  I want to try it with some white core paper that I've run through the Big Shot.  The white will show through and the distressing will work wonderfully with the distressing on the printed paper.  Both these cards are for men and this paper really allowed me to keep the card really simple and straightforward.  I used multiple layers for the sentiment to add some extra interest.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: