Monday, March 12, 2018

Another Retro Tulip Bouquet

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another card I crafted using the recycled Easter card from yesterday.



The image panel is from a recycled card and is layered on a red Recollections and a gold paper of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Flonz Happy Birthday stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The card is highlighted with Gold Liquid Pearls.


The tricky part of trimming this panel was cutting the right side so I didn't lose the tulip and leaf that overlapped the cross.  I decided leaving some of the lines of the cross on the right side actually worked and I love the subtle flourish at the bottom.  I chose a more Art Deco font for the sentiment as I think it works really well with the overall retro feel of the card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment