Saturday, March 17, 2018

Another Retro Iris Bouquet

Hello everyone,

Today's recycled card is my favourite of this group.


The image is from a recycle card and is layered on Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum and Blackberry Bliss.  The sentiment is Gina K Pleasant Plurals stamped in Rich Razzleberry on Recollections Vanilla.  The card is highlighted with Platinum Liquid Pearls.

This is one of the most beautiful cards!  I love the embossed scallop angle.  That the image is under the scalloped edge adds such great interests.  I debated making this a vertical card but the bouquet falls to the right and I it would have looked really odd to be vertical.  The Platinum Liquid Pearls coordinates perfectly with the grey tones of the image.  I love this card so much I don't know if I'll be able to put it in the sale box.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment