Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Butterflies In Flight

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a card that was commissioned by a girlfriend.


The image is Memory Box Fairyland Butterflies die cut from a piece of paper that was made with shaving cream and Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss and Night of Navy re-inkers, and Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss and Night of Navy cardstock.  The image is layered on Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss and Night of Navy.  The sentiment is Verve Artful Elegance stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

My girlfriend asked for an uplifting card with butterflies and of course, I could deliver that pretty easily.  I got the idea for this butterfly card from a Simplicity card that Susan Raihala posted on the weekend.  I found the die cut butterflies layered on white especially appealing.  I think I'm doing better with 'random' dot placement.  I will most certainly be replicating this card because I just love it!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment