Sunday, March 18, 2018

Vintage Kitten Cutness

Hello everyone,

I'm still crafting with vintage recycled cards.


The image is from a recycle card layered on Close To My Heart Clover Meadow and Baby Pink.  The sentiment is Gina Marie All Seasons stamped in Altenew Lava Rock on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Recollections pink pearl stickers.

I love this kitten's beautiful green eyes.  I had to do a little careful cutting to remove the old sentiment and it was a challenge to trim everything square.  I used the mini pearls in the upper left corner (where the original sentiment was placed) to fill in what turned out to be a more of an awkward space than I'd figured on.  I think the final result is wonderful!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle  

No comments:

Post a Comment