Friday, March 30, 2018

Vintage Teddy II

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a congratulations card which uses the front of an earlier recycled card.


The image is a recycled card layered on Stampin' Up Pool Party and a yellow Bazzill.  The image and first layer were cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities.  The yellow layer was textured with Couture Creations Washed Away embossing folder.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Express Yourself stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Pool Party.

This card recycles the front of the earlier Vintage Teddy card.  I wasn't sure I'd get such a great piece from the front as I thought the original sentiment would overlap.  I actually think I may even get another card from the remaining leftovers.  I'm quite thrilled with the result.  I don't always like working with yellow but this layer worked particularly well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment