Friday, March 16, 2018

Retro Iris Bouquet

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a good bye card using another piece of the recycled sympathy card.


The image is from a recycled card layered on Close To My Heart Ponderosa Pine and Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi and Rich Razzleberry.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Wild About Flowers stamped in Rich Razzleberry on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Ponderosa Pine.

The original card has some very interesting angled folds and I couldn't square up this image to lose the angled bottom left corner without losing too much of the original image so I decided to just work with it.  I don't think it takes anything at all away from this card!  I placed this sentiment over a slightly damaged part of the original card.  It's in the 'sweet spot' so it couldn't be a better cover up!  I didn't add any embellishments or ribbon but I like the simplicity of the layers and this wonderful image didn't need anything else.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment