Tuesday, March 13, 2018

One More Retro Tulip Bouquet

Hello everyone,

Today's post uses the last bit of the tulip Easter card I've been recycling over the past few days.


The image panel is from a recycled card and is layered on a red and green Bazzill and a gold of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The embellishments are Mark Richards 3mm gold metals.

This part of the original image didn't need any fussy cutting and I kept some of the lines of the cross because I was quite pleased with yesterday's results.  I decided to use a vertical sentiment which also has a bit of a retro feel to the font.  The corner placement of the embellishments was to provide a little bit of balance.  This card turned out just as beautiful as the last two. 

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment