Friday, March 23, 2018

Retro Puppy Mischief

Hello everyone,

Today's recycled puppy card is one of my favourites in this series.


The image is from a recycled card and is layered on Close To My Heart Garden Green and Buttercup.  The layers were cut with circle and scallop circle Spellbinders Nestabilities and were highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Four You stamped in Mellow Moss on a Bazzill white, layered on more Garden Green and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishment is of unknown origin.

I seriously love this little puppy!  He/she looks like trouble!  I'm not a big fan of yellow cards and don't use it all that often because I find it really hard to work with.  In this particular case, yellow was a must and the Close To My Heart Buttercup coordinated perfectly.  The Garden Green breaks up all the yellow nicely, allowing focus to remain on the puppy.  I couldn't resist using a 'hello' sentiment and I love how the punches rather mimic a dog tag.  I think I'm going to use this card myself and can't wait to send it to someone!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment