Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Vintage Pink Roses

Hello everyone,

Today's recycled card is another beautiful floral.


The image is from a recycled card layered on Close To My Heart Cotton Candy and Fern.  The layers were cut with rectangular Spellbinders Nestabilities.  The sentiment is Gina Marie All Seasons stamped in Altenew Lava Rock.  The ribbon is from Dollarama.

I didn't have a large enough oval die to cut this card front without losing a lost of the image so I decided to go rectangular.  I'm not sure I've ever used the rectangle Nestabilities that I've had since I bought my first Big Shot (I'm now on my third!).  I think the scallops really suit the vintage aspect of the card, as does the gingham ribbon.  It's a really beautiful Mother's Day card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment