Friday, March 9, 2018

Retro So Adorable


Hello everyone;

Today's post is one of my favourite recycled baby cards so far.


The images are from a recycled card and are layered on Stampin’ Up Pale Plum.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.  All the pieces are cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities.

I think the cuteness factor of this card is off the charts!  There were a lot of little images (I didn't even use them all so more to follow) all over the card so the different sized oval shapes of the Spellbinders Nestabilities were perfect for getting the most out of the original card.  I used different sized dimensionals (a.k.a. pop dots) to add more depth to the card.  I decided against adding a sentiment because I really couldn't find a clever way to include one without it being awkward.  I love the dots of sparkle from the Stickles.  I'm going to want to keep this one!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment