Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Retro Tiger Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today’s post recycles another old birthday card.


The image is a recycled card layered on Close To My Heart Black and Tangerine.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Recollections White and layered on more Black.  The star embellishment is of unknown origin.

This is another card that I knew I would recycle.  How could I not take advantage of this great tiger?  I’d first though about just using the tiger’s head but then I’d have had his tail seemingly attached to nothing.  By keeping the entire image and placing the sentiment in the design ‘sweet spot’, I think makes for a much nicer card.  If nothing else, it was really easy and turned out really well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment