Monday, March 19, 2018

Vintage Mischievous Kitten

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another recycle vintage kitten card that was originally a valentine.


The image is from a recycle card layered on Close To My Heart Peacock.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Small Greeting stamped on Recollections Vanilla in Close To My Heart Peacock and layered on Cotton Candy.  The card is highlighted with Fruit Punch Stickles.

Like yesterday's card this one also required some creative cutting to remove the original Valentine heart at the top.  It left quite a large space at the top of the card but I didn't want to trim off any more of the yarn ball than necessary.  I love how the kitten is looking at the sentiment!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment