Thursday, October 11, 2018

Double Take Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a thank you card using a very interesting piece of alcohol inked glossy paper.


The card base is Stampin' Up Pool Party.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Double Take stamped in Altenew Lava Rock and Dusk on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Pool Party.  The sentiment element is layered on a piece of Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper.  The card is highlighted with Platinum Liquid Pearls.

Usually when I'm playing with alcohol inks, I do a number of sheets at the same time and put them in my stash to be used at a later date.  Based on the results of this piece and if I remember correctly, I applied drops of ink on an acrylic block before pressing the glossy paper down.  This technique results in a more blended result which I love.  It's a little more subtle.  I only wish I remembered which inks I used because this result is especially appealing.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment