Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Blue Petaled Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another sweet and simple thank you card.


The card base is Close To My Heart Daisy White card base.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Thank You Kindly stamped in Outdoor Denim on a white of unknown origin and layered on more Outdoor Denim.  The ribbon is Michael's Special Value.

Blue and white together is always a winning colour combination.  I really love the simplicity of this card.  This has become a favourite ribbon application which I discovered via this Simplicity By Late Blossom blog post.  I really love that it comes out quite flat which allows for easy mailing.  In navy and silver, this ribbon is perfect and I couldn't be more pleased with the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment